Sunday 27 December 2009

Stupid.

I'm bored of other people's relationships, I'm bored of other people. I can't be bothered with people who annoy me, especially those that I like. Why are you annoying me when I'm handing out my friendship to you? I don't get why some people will criticise someone all the time and yet that person will still be the person to go crying to when you're feeling blue. I wish 2009 would get over itself because despite everything that I've achieved it pales in comparison to what has been rubbish about it and it's crap that that's not really an exaggeration.

I can't wait for New Years Eve - to do something as a couple without anything to worry about, like we did when we were 17.
I will cook nice food, we will drink fizz, watch Where The Wild Things are and the London fireworks on television without anybody spoiling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: