Thursday 24 December 2009

Thank you Blurb.com


After panicking, I sorted out my book photos and layout in about 45 minutes.
I've sent off for two copies, £40 including p&p, but that's not too bad in the world of print, as I've learnt. Definitely printing the images for mounting at home as they're not really part of the final piece, they're just a selection.
I'm not sure what kind of marks I'm going to get but I really love my concept - although I've been thinking more and more about family portraits and brother/sister relationships since being back, I think it's a Christmas thing. But, since I've sent this book off and worked so hard on theories, it would be stupid to change it last minute.
Should have just done what a girl on my course was doing and based it around 'the family at Christmas' - much easier and less stressful.
I do prefer it when fun is work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: