Sunday 5 February 2012

How nice, Glossybox.

I figured I would post this before bombarding you with snow-posts, and I've been meaning to upload it for a couple of days, I've just been catching up with sleep since being up and about from 7am-7pm for three days running.

So, I saw an offer for Glossybox on the tube (GLOSSYTUBE10) which allowed me to get 50% off, so I thought, why not? I'm a bit late to this one, because I was pretty skeptical about it's value for money as well as the fact that I had no money, but I've noticed most of my favourite fashion bloggers posting about them for a while. By the looks of things I picked the best month to get on the bandwagon because it was a lovely Valentine's themed box, which came with a sweet, which was a nice touch. I meant to take a photo but I got distracted and ate it... So, I guess you can just see what it looked like over on BeingLittle


For those who don't know, if you sign up to Glossybox, for £10, each month you'll recieve on-trend miniature cosmetic samples to try out. I think it's a really good idea because it can be annoying to buy something and realise it's not right for you but still have a full tube/bottle.
Overall I'm really impressed, not just because it came in a pretty pink box but also because the products are pretty great. At full-size, most of the products that came in my box were worth over £10 on their own, so I think my worries about value were proven wrong, which is never a bad thing.

I'm looking forward to trying out the ORLY polish and I'm loving the Eyeko eyeliner, which is even a colour I would pick if I were to buy it on it's own.


So, I think I'm going to wait until the following month before I fully decide whether I want to keep a subscription to Glossybox, because I might have got lucky. Admittedly the luck side of things is one of the down-sides to this idea, but you get to enter you skin type and the kinds of products that you like so I'm hoping that it continues to work out.

So yes, look forward to some snow photos, Moon and I braving it in the car in a bit, it's a bit serious around his house but I'm hoping it clears by tomorrow morning, I have an exciting interview to go to.
Finally, my new Maccabees t-shirt finally got a wash, so it's now bolognese free, I went for the heron one. Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: