Tuesday 7 February 2012

VAL DAY.

After taking a gander at Lazy Oaf's S/S 12 Lookbook (at least one great cat-related item to stick on my list), I had a browse on the rest of their website, and stumbled across a pure goldmine of perfect Valentines cards. If only I wasn't so organised and hadn't picked up my card for my special someone over two weeks ago...

Guess which one I think would be the most apt...

Intimate card, £2.75, Lazy Oaf


You're my Favourite, £2.75, Lazy Oaf


Your face is nice, £2.75, Lazy Oaf


You have nice hair, £2.75, Lazy Oaf

There are loads of other Love Day-related items currently at the Lazy Oaf store but you should check out everything because it's all nice. It would be great if they had another pop-up store soon, I broke my french fries tote at the weekend. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: