Sunday 26 February 2012

Echo.

/
(via Tumblr)
Current mantra.

How great has the weather been for the last few days? What a weird month, snow and now this, crazy. It's nice to not have to be in a scarf and coat at all times, but I'm on edge, knowing how indecisive British weather has a tendency to be, particularly as Spring makes it's way in. Still, a good excuse to wear some different clothes and have a clear out.

These are some photos that I don't think will fit anywhere at the moment but that I like.

Yep, Dolly has got a taste for outdoors and managed to get out of my bedroom window. She wasn't able to figure out how to get back in either so ended up running up and down the neighbouring houses. It was kind of fun, and I do eventually want her to go outside and be a hunter, but as we plan on letting her have kittens, she's still just too young and although it makes her a bit sad for a while, I think it will be easier in the long run to be responsible for a bit.



This was my outfit on Thursday, I was in jeans but promptly changed into something a bit more summery. The jacket will be on eBay tomorrow as I've come to the conclusion that it's just too big, and that's not really what I'm going for at the moment, seems a bit silly given that I wore just the other day, the colours are great, but look at how boxy I am. :(
Jacket: eBay
Necklace: Primark
Dress: Primark
Belt: Primark
Tights: Dorothy Perkins
Socks: New Look
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins



Gratuitous sunset photo from Thursday, it was a cracking sunset though.

So here is me letting you know that I'll be listing a few things on eBay tomorrow, generally to get rid of them, but also to get rid of the guilt I have over buying them and never wearing them. A link to my eBay can be found here. It's such a drudge to list things but £0 insertion fees are pretty nice. Here's a quick preview of some of the items I'll be listing.




eBay photography is so strange, it becomes a bit odd when you begin to realise how structured the whole process is, despite the difference of ability between users. I'm sure there's a University Photography project in that somewhere.

I hope that you had a nice Saturday and that you enjoy the rest of your weekend. I went to the Vintage Flea Market at Spitalfields this afternoon, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow to save an ultra-long, muddled post. I think for my photo-taking it's kind of imperative that I have a change of scenery soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: