Monday 15 February 2010

Another Lighting tutorial.

Although I think this one actually helped us out for when we start the real thing in a couple of weeks - we're shooting a mock editorial piece for a Sunday paper magazine - in lead up to our final brief and deciding what to do - featuring pretend sportsmen or actors/actresses that we've lit and styled ourselves.
I can't wait to start the RDB for this, but Lucy's down at the moment, I have a spare weekend so I'm hoping to easily spend that doing work.

These are some of the shots I took from looking at flash and constant lighting using people in my group as models. The above photo is of our new/guest (I'm a bit unsure) lecturer, Joe McGorty.







© Ruth Johnston 2010

These photos kind of make up for the stressful start but not so much for how tired I'm feeling now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: