Monday 1 February 2010

Happy February.

I have a week left until Semester Two begins, I have just received a hefty amount of emails regarding my timetable, needless to say, it's looking much more filled, which I'm kind of happy about but not so happy about considering the tutors we've got.

I haven't been getting up much earlier than 12 for around 5 days, I'm really disappointed in myself, I know I should be fine with it because after this full week it will be back to 8AM wake ups, plus it's not even that late, but that's probably the point anyway. Anyway, Tom is coming down on Wednesday and I'd like to spend as much time as possible with him while he is here, rather than spending half or the majority of the time sleeping.

Forget talking about sleeping for this paragraph, I'm going to Southampton tomorrow to see Jamie T, so finally something to break my dull routine - which is probably why I've been so lazy and tired anyway. I can't wait and I've been waiting so long already, this gig should have happened in October, I'm literally humming with excitement.

At Babylon on Saturday we played 'La Barbichette',

You hold each other by the chin, and the first one to laugh gets slapped - much harder than it sounds, particularly given the circumstances, it's a French schoolyard game and Moon and I saw it in this short film earlier that day:
Dir: Kim Chapiron, 2002

I can't believe it's February already, I think that this year is definitely going to be a good one, I can feel it, even if I did spend a bit of January being bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: