Friday 26 February 2010

Lighting sesh.

This is the first time I've ever been solo - well, nearly solo - in the studio. I did need a bit of help here and there but I think I have it down for what I hope to be a proper shoot next time.
Andy and Moon helped me out for these and I'd hope to use them again as they're quite good at being directed and once I get to what my idea is, I'm sure I'll be better at directing. What magazine uses both male and female fashion models in the same sequence without being too 'fashion for fashion' or arty? I guess I'll be going on a hunt, not only for the right magazine but also for props. GQ Style would be a good way to go, but it's too short and I don't think it has much writing in it, plus I'd like some girls. In any case, this was just to get me more used to using the equipment on my own, which is why the posing is a bit cheesier and fun than what I'd actually be going for.








© Ruth Johnston 2010

This is me helping Jason out with the lighting he wanted to do with our Sunday Supplements model, I'm pretty sure I look much fatter than usual in this, I'm blaming my clothes and lack of expression, I've lost like 5 lbs man.
© Jason Gooch 2010.

I missed my first lecture of the semester this morning, I'm not sure whether to feel bad, because once you start skipping, you keep doing it but then again, it was a pointless lecture anyway. I'll have to diagnose what I missed when I go in for my afternoon session later. Most of my work is on track anyway, I'm not sure whether I am meant to have started anything yet though, like my Dissertation proposal, I have a very thorough plan, just nothing else and the same goes for the unit I missed this morning - tutorials for each are not until at least next week.

Moon is going away this weekend, I will be able to get much more done this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: