Friday 26 February 2010

John Lennon & Yoko Ono.

One of my friends is having a fancy-dress party, her theme is "Music Legends", while I realise Yoko Ono's status as a musician is subject to much debate, there isn't a John Lennon without Yoko Ono, and it was my idea and it's easy.
I thought of it on a 'brainstorming' session on the way back from the gym.
I've spent a lot of tonight brainstorming, there are some fascinating photographs, the internet is a wonderful place.




I'll put up photographs from a test shoot I did with Moon and Andy tomorrow, I think it is getting too late and I have to be in tomorrow. I'm full of beans though, which is probably not a great thing.
These are from the other shoot I did today of our Sunday Supplements actress, her name is Anneka Wass.

© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I didn't take that many because Abbie had the remote and it's not particularly necessary at this stage. I have so much book work to get through, why am I wasting my time on John and Yoko?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: