Tuesday 9 February 2010

Super Scooby Burger Challenge.

So there's this burger and Moon thought it would be a really good idea to get everyone together and make it. I didn't rise to the challenge in the end, but I did make myself my own really delicious burgers, that didn't strain my heart or fill me up so much I was unable to burp or stand.
I'd say it was a success, despite the fact that no one finished the burger and everyone who participated felt sick, it was quite fun to photograph though. Some of the remainders were blended and put in a bottle to be greeted by Richard when he next comes over, it's quite smooth, so he shouldn't have a problem tackling it, to be fair, he didn't participate in it so he probably deserves it. I just hope that when he is made to drink it that he doesn't chunder all over the floor.
Facebook album here, although Facebook has royally screwed over the quality.
Project 365 here.
My modestly sized burgers.






© Ruth Johnston 2010

I'm looking forward to starting the next semester properly tomorrow, I completely messed myself up this morning by waking up at half 7 with only 5 and a half hours sleep, but I've managed to survive with only an hour nap in between, early night, fresh start tomorrow. I don't know why I've worded it like that, it's not like I've done terribly, in fact from the sounds of things I've done a lot better than other people, I don't see anyone who has claimed to be happy with what they got yet. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: