Sunday 21 February 2010

Cracking.

I'm actually enjoying watching 90210, it is so stupid, and why does a black guy have white parents?

I watched Paris, Je T'aime last night, it's lots of different love stories within the setting of Paris. It's really good and has lots of well-known actors in, from Steve Buscemi to Gerard Depardieu, I'm really surprised that it didn't have a wider theatrical release.
I thought that this story about mimes, could be translated into a studio shoot for my editorial piece, but I guess I can work that one out.



"Tour Eiffel", Paris Je T'aime. © Sylvain Chomet 2006.

I have come up with two possible practical proposals for next year, it's a toss up between being half-Chinese and looking at other people who are half-Chinese and how they feel about it, or a more fly-on-the-wall style documentary series about 'binge drinking culture'. I prefer the first idea but I can only really think of 5 half-Chinese people off the top of my head, including myself, so it's something I'd really need to seek out for. Apart from anything, my first idea is much less dangerous, I'm not sure how much I fancy braving Guildhall walk on my own.

This is a video I took of the guitarist/tambourinist of The Drums on the NME Radar Tour on Thursday, they were much better than I expected, so 'New York' and interesting to watch. The Big Pink were impressive and The Maccabees were great as usual. Bombay Bicycle Club were very disappointed and I don't see what the hype surrounding them is at all.
The Drums - My Best Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: