Thursday 11 February 2010

Bye bye free time.

I've thought of a possible dissertation proposal, the seen and unseen within the travel and tourism industry and the importance of the tourism industry to countries despite underlying conflict. I will be attempting to compare The Vice Guide to Travel series and hopefully the upcoming, 'The Redemption of General Butt Naked', with tourist brochures and travel programmes. I'm obviously basing this on my recent interest in conflict-ridden and ridiculous/astonishing countries, but I love writing so I could be on to something. I think I just need a bit of direction, which I will probably get in my first tutorial for this unit.

This evening I analysed Men's Health to death and when reading through my answers I noticed that I left out one of the key points that I noticed almost straight away when I first looked it, FML.
My group meeting for the presentation had better be a success tomorrow or I will cry, I probably will you know, I won't be able to have my afternoon nap.

And all this and I haven't even got round to any proper photography yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: