Wednesday 11 January 2012

708.

This morning's work.


I think I'm going to go to the printers now and get about five done to post out, they're going to be A2 size but fold into an A4 booklet. I want to at least see how it will look in print. I thought I might really need to start grabbing some attention to get going places.

This has been suggested many times through many different platforms and I hope that it doesn't some how end up too samey in comparison to others. Essentially all I've really done is fancied up a standard CV.. but I think it has potential to look quite good. I may give it another go if these end up looking crap, this is just a rough draft, a kind of experiment.

I worry that it's a bit restricting in terms of what jobs I can apply for with it, but I think I'm going to try I'm aiming for publishers and digital agencies, it's worth a shot anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: