Saturday 13 August 2011

596.

Have some photos, I apologise that they're slightly less exciting than the those from my Oriental adventure, but I quite like them. I'm really looking forward to taking a few more photos in the next few days, as well as using my camera lots when I get off on holiday again.
These are from yesterday, the sorbet is an amazing combo of mango and blackcurrant, delicious, I'm really doing well with finding tasty frozen treats.





#avoidingthejobhunt
#lovingmy35mmlens


Also, didn't get sharing this with you because I wanted to keep it a secret, but here is a drawing of Stitch I drew inside Moon's brother's birthday card.

After being slightly inspired from all the Stitch stuff in Hong Kong as well as knowing that Edward has a soft spot for him I thought I'd see if I could pull it off. I'm not 100% about colouring in his fur with biro but I had nothing else at my disposal. I wish I still drew things, anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: