Wednesday 17 August 2011

599.

Here are the two cute things that I bought myself from Etsy yesterday, kind of as a birthday present to myself, kind of because I had a 'well I have enough money for these' moment.


The horse dress is on recommendation from Izzy about a month ago when I was penniless, I hope it fits as nicely as it looks, I feel quite lucky that it was still floating around. We looked around the vintage shops in Brick Lane today and I was slightly inspired, I encountered so many beautifully hideous 90s clothes.

I've had a very nice 22nd birthday considering how old I now am, as well as how 'un-special' 22 as an age is. I'm officially in my twenties, and it makes me feel a bit sick.
Stay tuned for a more detailed blog on how today went as well some photos, obviously.

I finished up the day by watching Bad Teacher, I still don't like Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel is the best thing about it. It does have some funny moments, despite the fact that Cameron Diaz' character is an awful human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: