Sunday 14 August 2011

Last night on Channel 4.

Something that I really hate about Channel 4 is that usually their best stuff is on really late at night and they never tell anyone about, despite the fact that they probably still feel like they need to get over the loss of Big Brother.

But anyway, at around midnight last night they showed the Oscar-winning short, Logorama. I was pretty impressed, it had an almost perfect balance of social commentary and comedy. The animation is set within a fictional Los Angeles that is comprised of corporate logos. They have been really smart in the way that they have done this, watch out for the Adidas logo as flowers at the end.

I think it's very well put together and I've managed to find it online (demonstrating that the Internet is better than television), so I'd definitely recommend that you watch it, it's only 16 minutes of your life. I think that it's a must for communication design enthusiasts as well as graphic designers.

Official Logorama website
Logo.Design.Love blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: