Friday 19 August 2011

Oh Hello.

I've only gone and got a trial-period working with Shoot Experience for a couple of days next week. That is quite nice, because I have been miserable and tired all day. I'm glad that it went well this morning though (which was when Shoot Experience was), they put together the London Street Photography Festival.
They informed me that there is little chance of being taken on afterwards, but it's a tiny part of my foot in some kind of doorway, probably. Despite being completely disgruntled over how early I've needed to get up nearly every day this week, I'm quite looking forward to doing these two days. More than anything it means I have something to do, so I think I'll just try and do the sensible thing and really rest this weekend.

I'm quite excited as I'm most likely to be helping to set up an exhibition on Tuesday, not sure what the rest of the time holds, or if it's only for two days, it may be the whole week. I didn't think that I really brought my A-game to that interview either just because of how tired I've been, but hopefully it will be a different story after the weekend.

Something in my life is happening! It might even mean that the next three months will actually count(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: