Thursday 25 August 2011

Desktop: 25/08/2011


Not anything particularly exciting but I figured that I should blog something before I head off tomorrow, and considering that I haven't packed yet and there's more job hunt to do, I doubt that I will have much time.

I figured that I would include another desktop screenshot as I haven't posted another one since the first one. I think I'm due for a change now though because it makes me uncomfortable that the image doesn't fill the whole screen.

So, I'm off to France tomorrow, I know it is quite British and untravelled of me, but I was all the way in Hong Kong a few weeks ago, and I do quite like the area of France that we're going to. I hope we get some sunny weather because I'm really fed up of how temperamental it has been here.
So looking forward to spending time with Moon and lazing about, as well as 'getting away from it all' — and 'the' pool.

We're going to St Malo via Portsmouth, which is an overnight ferry, I love ferries and I love being on the sea. This time we actually have somewhere to sleep too, which will be a luxury as last time Moon and I had to scavenge for a sleeping spot and ended up in the children's crèche in the café, really.

As always I'm looking forward to taking lots of photos, which only enhances the fact that I really must update my portfolio when I get back because relying on this just doesn't really cut it. I mean there are a lot of photos on here that I've taken that I like but that I wouldn't show off to a client, quite uninspiring when being a 'photographer' is supposed to be my ultimate goal - but that's something to worry about when I come back.



Should perhaps try my best to prevent this from happening to him again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: