Friday 5 August 2011

'Carry Yu Around'.


I know I've never really done this before but I wish that I had the chance to do it more often. It may or may not be quite apparent, but I'm pretty interested in fashion and fashion blogging, I'm just not particularly good at carry out the process myself - in my opinion anyway.

The first page of my blog is full of where I've been while I've been in Hong Kong, so I hope that this will make a slight change - although the two are kind of loosely linked.

YUCCA (pronouced: 'Yoo-ka') is an upcoming designer handbag company based in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Currently, they distribue their products all over Hong Kong as well as in department stores in China, Indonesia and Singapore. The range of designs that YUCCA offers is huge, so there is something for everyone, with most styles coming in varying colours.

We were lucky enough to have a look around YUCCA's head office this afternoon as the Director, Sian Pang, is my cousin. However, that is not the only reason that I am writing about them, I love their designs, ranging from totes to purses, I was very impressed. Sian was kind enough to allow Mum, Lucy and I took take our pick and choose a handbag each, it was a bit overwhelming but I think I managed to make the right choice and I've needed a grown-up handbag for a while now.


As well as YUCCA itself, which is the name which most of the products are under, the company also offers a more delux brand, YUCCAdelac, as well as Odette, their wholesale brand.
Obviously because my handbag was a gift, I may be biased in terms of the price, but even looking at the prices, I found them to be very reasonable, considering how unique some of the designs are as well as the overall fact that these are designer handbags made from high quality Italian leather.
I recommend that you take a look at the rest of the collection, they are making headway in to potentially coming over to the UK in the future, so you could have the chance to be ahead of the times.

Below are photos of the bags my sister and I picked out, the orange one is mine and the pink one is Lucy's; affectionately nicknamed the 'Angry Bird', I don't think I've really ever seen a similar design before.


YUCCA Website
YUCCA on Facebook
YUCCA Collections
YUCCA Distributors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: