Monday 7 November 2011

Headshots.

On Saturday, I did my first paid headshots session, I actually quite enjoyed it, it was quite nice to lend my eye to something that had a lot of restriction. I know they never say to work with children or animals, but Jess was a lovely little girl and if she's as good with everyone else as she was with me, she's going to go far.

I'm not going to lie, I was quite nervous, particularly about the turnaround and working with people I had no previous relationship with, but I think I did an alright job. I think all that small talk at interviews might have paid off.

Here are my personal favourites from the shoot. They're black and white because it seems to be standard for headshots, but I provided them with the option of colour to choose from.


If you're an actor/actress in the Surrey area and in need of headshots, it's something I'd love to do again, I am currently offering this service at weekends.
Give me a message/email/call and we can discuss rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: