Saturday 12 November 2011

A bit more hearting.

*derp
Doing a bit of link saving, and this has been a pretty good day for finding stuff, despite some how spending a lot of today in leaves and outdoors.
Moon's currently completely disengaged with me and watching the football so I thought that now was as good a time as any to write this.

There are too many nice bags everywhere, and just after I bought this great one, which I also love, owhhh the perils of having an unsatisfactory bank balance.
She's Got Purseonality Bag - ModCloth, $59.99
I think that there might me too much novelty to this bag for me because I have a tendency to get bored, but it's so readily available and fairly reasonably priced, and it's face(!)

Eye Clock - Lazy Oaf, £20.50
Lazy Oaf make the cutest things, they have a great blog and I'm definitely popping to their pop-up Christmas shop when the event rolls around on the 26th. They also have great bags, of which I want all.

Happy Socks Split Dots Pink Socks - Lazy Oaf, £8
Well, I said I was loving Lazy Oaf, I'm really into cute socks rn as well. Kind of getting bored of Primark-standard, and these would look so nice poking out the top of my boots.

Rubik's Cube Mug - Urban Outfitters, £12
Now, I love a fun mug as much as the next person, but I really am beginning to think that Urban Outfitters are missing it when it comes to prices. Topshop has the same problem, I can't afford anything, or at the very least, justify a tiny one-off purchase. While browsing UO's latest offering of Christmas stocking fillers I came across a 'new' Gameboy Original for £80 (EIGHTY)! I mean £12 for a mug is one thing, it might be an unbreakable mug or something, but how old is the Gameboy again exactly? Surely even the hippest of hipsters isn't that stupid, I guess they could make a necklace out of it or something...

I was a bit torn while watching last week's Pier's Morgan's Life Stories, because it meant enduring Piers Morgan. However, pushing on did mean that I absorbed a bit of how wonderful Rolf Harris is and remembered how much I might have loved him as a child. I might have even downloaded an album, and even paid for it, or not, but maybe, definitely...


I didn't really intend to post this, I have some fun photos to show you so I promise things will get a bit more visual soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: