Tuesday 1 November 2011

Misc.

Yesterday, my new favourite film magazine, Little White Lies held a Twitter competition to win a beaut gold foil-block print of The Tree of Life by illustrator, Joe Wilson and I won one! I should definitely get round to watching The Tree of Life now, it's been on my 'films to watch list' for ages.
So, long story short, this should be making it's way to me pretty soon:

In other news, I have been persuaded to abandon creating a website from scratch once more due to an invite to join DPG.com. I already know a few photographers that use it and it has a really simple and easy-to-upload-and-maintain system, as well as being fairly customisable it seems like it could be right up my street. So when I have the time that's what I'll be working towards, if my domain name stops giving me minor grievance.

I also thought I would take the time to share these photos with you from the dribs and drabs that I've taken in the last few days, like I mentioned in my previous post I haven't been snapping that much, but I thought that here was as good a place as any to put them.



I've been spending a lot of time thinking about the squirrels that live down The Cut, it must be such a stressful lifestyle, living practically on a railway line and being so small.

Here is what my nails look like, I used this tutorial for the Picasso/Motel-inspired onces. I did have that design on each nail but I got a bit fidgety. Emma, the girl who does the nail art tutorials on the Motel Rocks blog also posts some really neat designs on her own blog, a great blog to visit for nail-art envy.


I start the internship tomorrow, I'm surprisingly calm, I've spent nearly all day playing The Sims 3... really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: