Friday 2 July 2010

Glasto.

Here is my compulsory Glastonbury photograph set, as I've mentioned, it was amazing, I've already registered for next year's festival. I'd like to think some of these photos are better than the ones NME put on their website, which I felt were only about 20% good. I wish there were more professional photographs showing the actual scale of it, but now it's over and once it's over it's over. Even if I hadn't enjoyed Glastonbury as much as I have, I would have still come away feeling as fit as I currently do, it's really helping with this whole 'no time' thing. I have the most fantastic tan lines fyi,right down to where my flip flops are.


This is the crowd watching the football on the Wednesday, it's got quite a big reaction, the noise they made was amazing, even if England can't play football very well.


I found this carpet in The Deco pub in Southsea, it is also here, it is similar or the same to the carpet we had in 7 Sandringham. I love it.













This is Mumford & Sons, I wish I got a better photo of them, but I didn't. I really enjoyed them though. :)



Shangri-La during the day


I don't even like Muse, but they were pretty epic.




I wish this wasn't so long, because I really want it for my desktop background.


© Ruth Johnston 2010. except the ones I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: