Saturday 17 July 2010

Guildford Festival.

We nearly didn't get in, we were just about to get on the bus to go back into Guildford town and go home, but were stopped by a guy from Portsmouth who knew me and fancied a quick chat, so the bus left without us. As the bus was pulling out, the man in charge of getting us the free tickets got back to us and within half an hour we were in, with only a slight amount of extra faffing from 65DOS' tour manager. We also didn't have to pay the £10 'donation' charge on top of our free weekend tickets, kind of a winner.
These photos were taken before we got in, as I thought we'd kind of been fixed up and that would be the last that we saw of the 'festival'.



We had Wimpy because we were tired of waiting around...

...but then yay, we were in!

Beaut!

Here are some photographs of me getting a fish pedicure, I wish I'd had the money on me to pay for longer because my feet would have been perfect. I want some for my own, also note in the linked news article that it's £35 for a 45 minute treatment and my birthday is only a month away!



65daysofstatic were much better than when I saw them last time, their equipment actually worked and the crowd actually seemed interested. Despite the 'woop wooping' I really enjoyed their set.




We saw a few other people but the only other band we really paid attention to today was Orbital, who were great to look at but probably much more exciting if you were high.



I had a nice day, but the toilets were as bad if not worse than Glastonbury and there wasn't nearly enough to do, which is the same complaint I made about Wireless - but don't get me wrong, Wireless is much worse. I wish I hadn't been so spoilt with Glastonbury earlier, I was perfectly happy thinking Guilfest was adequate.
This was during The South (formerly The Beautiful South - idk), enjoy our lovefest, lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: