Friday 16 July 2010

Vice/Creators Fail.

It is a fail on my part too though; after having to send my address to them and them knowing that I am to receive 5 tickets for the Creators Project before they even had the first draw for the London exhibition last month, they have now sent me an email saying my name is on the door for Saturday. Oh, well that's great but someone else can have them then, I can't go, don't want to go (lie) and you are quite poorly organised. I guess guestlist might mean something important but I hope it doesn't.

I guess it doesn't bother me too much anyway because I don't look like this;
© Richard Kern via www.RichardKern.com
...so I'm not entirely sure I would fit in and as I would have most likely been on my own, that is kind of a big deal.
I also have no comfortable shoes with me at the moment, my feet are so sad. This will not help me tomorrow either.

I don't think I've mentioned that Moon won some tickets to Guilfest, so I do get to go after all, not that I think I ever said I was dying about going anyway, but it's always good fun and if it does turn out that Moon was scammed by some 65DOS faker, we can walk round Guildford instead - this is no comparison btw. I am worried I will be disappointed by it because at Glasto I was walking around comparing - with Guilfest being the only other festival I'd been to before - and it's hardly surprising who came out on top. Guilfest is more expensive in nearly every single away apart from admission price, in any case I will probably still have a fun time and if I don't - because it's obviously going to rain - then at least I can come home to a nice hot shower and a nice warm bed.

Here are a few of my favs from previous Guilfests; I will now have been four years in a row, even if we're only going for the day tomorrow.



© Ruth Johnston 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: