Saturday 10 July 2010

Studio shop.

Those who read my blog will know that the original images are from ages ago, but I thought I'd mess around with them a bit before starting the real work of trawling through the 600-odd photographs I took of Malden Fortnight today. It does serve a purpose as it's a decent image of myself that reflects me and what I do for the 'About Me' on my website.
Stay tuned for my Malden Fortnight photos from today, I think I will do them in sections as there was so much going on, I was out from 10 until half 4. Not that long, but long enough in this heat, it was still fun to be 'the official photographer' though and get asked all sorts of important questions.
© Ruth Johnston, 2010.

The 'interactive' Vanish advert on Photobucket is going to cause me a bit of grief this evening, I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: