Friday 2 July 2010

It's a world of adventure.

I seem to have no time to do anything so I'm going to try and make the next few blogs in a little time as possible, then I can feel as though it's done and people will see it, which is better than it being stuck on my hard drive doing nothing. As Chessington was the longest time ago, I'm starting with a few photographs from there.
I've worked out that the only full free week I have for the rest of the summer is between the 31st July and 7th August, that's not only a while away but also nuts. I'm shooting for The Village Voice tomorrow, expect to see something current.

So yeah, Chessington is now more of a zoo than a theme park but I love zoos so it's all fine with me. I'd love to stay in their new hotel, even if it is in Chessington and a stolen idea.









© Ruth Johnston 2010.except for the ones I'm in

It was a nice, yet 'random' trip, I hope that the really hot weather comes back, I'm getting a bit sick of this muggy lark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: