Saturday 10 July 2010

Juicy.

I have some nice videos for you. Tonight I am obsessed with Mumford & Sons and am awaiting the impending release of a DVD about their Indian adventures. I've never wished to be at a gig more than tonights iTunes Festival with M&S; but I wasn't, so I was able to watch the live stream via Quicktime which was great because the ITV2 coverage simply won't do, it's all, 'filler, filler, filler, SOME MUSIC, filler filler, ONE SONG, filler, oh the end of the show'.
I'm probably officially a little bit in love with Marcus Mumford even if his face is like the tragedy mask most of the time, he looked like he was literally weeing himself with excitement over performing with the Dharohar Project on stage as well as being generally happy to be there. What a lovely guy.

As well as Mumford & Sons, I've also been enjoying flicking through Public School for a bit, as this is the last bit of free time I have for a few days. I found this apron, which I would like as it is neat, even if I have never had any desire to wear an apron before, I really think I would think about it more if I had this.

There was also these, which I looked more into and found loads of, I wouldn't want to mess with that panda, it would break my stuff, or in some cases, not my stuff. I wish we had adverts like this, if one advert like this existed in the UK - wouldn't even have to be a series like this - it might even make up for the GoCompare man, I'm just throwing that one out there.

And finally I saw this, it made me really think about my teeth, as I'm kind of unhappy with the bottom ones and myself. I should have worn my retainer for longer, I guess they've stopped moving now but my smile would be fucking dazzling if they hadn't moved at all, plus when my wisdom teeth do finally come in, my whole mouth will be horrid again. Curse you Chinese genes!
Now, more photographing tomorrow, so I really should get some shut eye, as it's meant to be boiling tomorrow so it may be slightly unenjoyable/tiring. Speaking of which the photographs are only on my website and my blog now. They were on Malden Media's website but they've removed them, it didn't look great anyway but that was kind of the point in me doing this so I am a bit annoyed and worried. Plus this months issue of Village Voice is out and there are hardly any photographs in it at all, let alone mine - but still lots of talk about Malden Fortnight. I'm unsure whether or not to cause a fuss, I think it's going through change at the moment so I'll give it until Tuesday or Wednesday when I've shot the majority of what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: