Wednesday 21 July 2010

And as the years go by..

So, I went to see Toy Story 3 this afternoon, I won't give anything away but I cried three times, it's so so so so so good. It's basically a perfect Pixar film.
I'll definitely buying the special edition trilogy boxset when it comes out. It was worth the wait.

As well as Toy Story, I started watching The Cove last night, a truly moving and engaging documentary about the unnecessary slaughtering of thousands of dolphins every year in a 'secret cove' based off the coast of the small town of Taiiji in Japan. They're not putting it on 4oD for some reason, which makes me a bit cross considering how much advertising space they gave it, not to mention the fact I didn't get the watch the second half due to being kicked out of Moon's lounge. I'll have a hunt for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: