Monday 26 July 2010

Pipe down.

Apparently, on reflection, neither myself or Moon did what we'd planned to do yesterday.


Just made this; nom, and I am in the process of editing together another short.


I was thinking about trying my chances with the Youtube Ridley Scott project, but I've almost abandoned that. They want raw footage, which I can provide them with but I've got lots - as I got the rules muddled up, so I'm going to put together another of my own.
I figure I should enter because someone who I don't even speak to anymore emailed me and told me I should but, there is almost no chance of me getting to Sundance due to all the births/miracles, to which a casual day wandering around Kew just doesn't compare.

Just realised this is the most blogs I've ever posted in one month, this could be because I am extra lame this month or because I'm doing extra things. Both? I bet the 30 day challenge bumps this up a bit too... I still have a few more days of the month left and no doubt quite a bit to still talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: