Sunday 11 July 2010

Glass Cow!

So, this looks like it was pretty good, it's probably Black Eyed Peas' only credible song and legitimises the redundancy of Fergie, it's pretty much an all round winner. Although I must say 'My Humps' is basically a musical masterpiece.
I really like the idea of T in the Park, even if it is miles and miles away, they always have bands that I love there. The recording for this seems a lot better than that for Glastonbury too, I think it's much better when you can hear the crowd, otherwise there's no point in really watching the coverage, you may as well listen to the CD. Still have Glastonbury withdrawal, I think.
Better quality version via BBC @ T in the Park.

Please enjoy my photos of Jacqueline Wilson on my website, I didn't take too many as I was in a bit of a rush, I really like the one of her with all the children though. I wish I'd met her when I was younger, I think I'm a bit old to get one of her books signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: