Tuesday 13 July 2010

Thanks for the memories.

I've just activated my old Flickr to help me out with this 30-day challenge thing, as well as some other things I was thinking about looking over. I've been meaning to do it for a while and I can't believe how different I am now. Maybe I don't have much of a right to be surprised as some of the older images are over four years old. There are some photographs that show the developings of the kind of photographer I am today, but the titles are nowhere near any kind of reflection. I've also been reading through my old old blog on Myspace, right back to when I was still with Wiggy up until when I got together with Moon, oh my God, I don't even fancy really going into it.















This is really scary, I might actually be a real grown up soon...
I guess everyone is entitled to be a loser as a teenager, I think I'm going to stop thinking about it for a bit. I'm 21 in a month and three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: