Monday 12 July 2010

Beep!

Haven't done one of these in a while;

FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:
  • Can't believe what a wanker you've turned into.

  • I don't know how to talk to you anymore.

  • I wish you the best but I don't care if I never see you again.

  • I wish we saw more of each other and we should because we're so close.

  • I hope I haven't seen the last of you.


  • TEN things about yourself:
  • I am terrible with money and don't even spend it on anything decent.

  • I've recently lost over half a stone.

  • I hate James Corden, so much.

  • I am desperate to go on a grown-up holiday.

  • I've only missed one day of my Project 365 since I started it on the 3rd January 2010.

  • My chat still isn't as good as I'd like it to be.

  • I could really get into photographing events, but I think I should start asking for money.

  • I cry even when I know it's over something trivial.

  • I'm quite a good judge of character.

  • First impressions mean a lot to me.


  • SEVEN ways to win your heart:
  • Smile at me with your mouth closed.

  • Pull faces with me.

  • Be interested in what I'm talking about even if it's not that interesting.

  • Don't keep your opinions to yourself.

  • Don't hold my hand if it's a hot and sticky day.

  • Eat dinner with me.

  • Let me touch your armpits.


  • SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
  • My bank balance.

  • What I'm going to do with my life.

  • Boyf.

  • People that are losers.

  • 'That would make a nice photograph'.

  • The way I look.

  • Tasty food.


  • FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
  • Wash my face and teeth.

  • Check the time.

  • Think about how the day's events.

  • Lie awake for a bit.


  • FOUR things you see right now:
  • Television.

  • Macbook.

  • Sofa.

  • Some of my birthday presents that I'm not to touch.


  • THREE songs that you listen to often:
  • The Cave - Mumford and Sons.

  • Superstition - Stevie Wonder

  • Are you satisfied? - Marina and the Diamonds.


  • TWO things you want to do before you die:
  • Have children.

  • Get married.


  • ONE confession:
  • I only really trust about 5 people, and I'm not one of those people that goes into that 'nobody loves me' rubbish, it's just how it goes.



  • If I had these;
    I would wear them to see Toy Story 3 and love them forever and ever. ♥

    I've finally sorted my outfit for Saturday night, I'm very happy. I have a shrug and the nicest bag and an awesome necklace. I also bought some boaters, comfiest shoes, ever. I'm so excited right now. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

    You might also like: