Friday 2 July 2010

Hello July.

What a nice feeling, now I'm all up to date, I feel a bit more relaxed. I went shopping today and still haven't managed to get a dress for the grad-ball, it's still a couple of weeks away but it's good to be prepared. The more I think about it, there less I think I'll be able to make The Creators Project, it really upsets me but I think to include it in a day where I have to travel down to Portsmouth will be too much and I'll probably end up having to leave at around 3 anyway. So what I'm thinking of doing is giving them away to more committed Vice fans. I'm only thinking, I need to see what the tickets say first as in reality, I'm still dying to see the Spike Jonze movie.

Here are some photographs from the last couple of days; The clapping for the recording of The Cube made my hands hurt almost as much as clapping for Stevie Wonder, and there was a lot of clapping involved there. I did get round to seeing the Pterosaurs too, but was a bit disappointed, even though the scale was quite impressive, they weren't that realistic. Or maybe they were and that's just really not my dino-area of expertise.



All this guy is painting is Megan Fox, from photographs, over and over again.. someone should let him know what the problem with her is.

Big fan of this photo, even if I do say so myself. That Chaplin is brilliant if ever you see him in full swing.


We were the last recording of The Cube, our 'celebrity' guest was Fizz from Coronation Street, the less said about her, the better.

© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I actually hate doing these mad mass photo posts, they look rubbish.
I hope that the Village Voice stuff goes well tomorrow, I was meant to be receiving a press pass, but I haven't, hopefully it won't be too much of an issue as I can use my NUJ one if things do end up getting 'hairy', which I doubt they will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: