Monday 29 June 2009

3 days to go.

I've just downloaded the E.P because I couldn't wait for it to come in the post. It's quite nice, but I thought there'd be more songs on it and I'm suprised that "368" - a song that was so brilliantly performed when I went to seem him earlier this year - wasn't on it, I guess he's saving those ones for the album, which is meant to be out in September.

In the meantime, he seems to be on a rise, making the homepage of The Guardian with this delightful article.

Jamie T Talks Punk and Hip-hop

I can't wait to see him, it's wonderful when you know someone from nothing. The iTunes Festival can only mean good things for him.
I disagree with this though:
"Revelations that he comes from a middle-class family in suburban Wimbledon, and for a period went to the same Surrey public school as Tim Henman, might have invited scrutiny of his authenticity."
Hardly.

I will get cracking with some work to put up here at some point, it's been very hot and I've been a bit pre-occupied.
I got going to the gym, but turns out I have to do some safety regulations rather than just being able to go along with my sister, and I'm not paying £120 for 3 months when I'm not even here for that long. I'm going to start trampolining, by Lord the gym was painful though. I am joining one properly in the next uni year, and going to a pay as you go one when I next get to Dorking. I will be fit as a fiddle.

I kind of want to start looking for jobs within the Photography field, I feel a bit useless at the moment. Even shadowing a wedding photographer for no money would be good right now.

CORRECTION: New album out in August, Kings & Queens ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: