Wednesday 24 June 2009

Happy Three Years for yesterday..

So, seeing as we celebrated in Brighton, we did nothing yesterday apart from move things into the new house, which I need to ring the new landlord about as Gabriella gave me way, way too much stuff and it looks like we're taking the piss, even though it's all only been put in the one room of someone who isn't even living there anymore. Should probably be ringing him now..

Anyway, here are my edited images from Brighton, it took me forever to choose, and I still have over 20 here, I don't think some are as good as others, but I'm quite proud of how my editing progressed over the course of it. It's probably quite obvious which ones I started out with.
My whole photo album for Brighton can be found here
There's too many for me to put them into a specific order, but I will try..




















These were made from chocolate:

I got to eat crab ♥





As it's obvious, we went to the Sealife Centre, and it's probably quite easy to assume that my boyfriend and I love animals and looking at animals.. it's just a coincidence that we went to Marwell Zoo and an aquarium in the same week. Haha, Marwell Zoo was much better anyway. The aquarium was £2 cheaper but, we spent just over half an hour in it.. I think for the extra £2, it was nice to get a full day out of Marwell Zoo. I'm putting it in writing, Brighton Sealife Centre is dire, I discourage anyone from going there, it's teeny tiny and rapes you of your money, they don't even have massive octopi or sharks.

As I said before, it was a lovely weekend, I only wish we'd stayed there longer. I'm definitely glad that we stayed in a nice hotel as well, rather than opting for a cheapy cheap place, although budget, it still had a bit of something.

I want to live in Brighton, even though I'd be eternally poor, I'd be much happier, or be joining the hundreds of homeless people that seem to live there. Whatever the case, ha, I prefer it to Portsmouth, it was nice to get away.

On a completely different note, fans of The Maccabees should take a look at The Down The Front Sessions Myspace as it has a few nice "acoustic" - although that just means different if I'm honest - versions of tracks..

Also, I watched Human Traffic last night, it is literally an hour and half of nothing, where the hell is the arc? Or is that the point, not that it matters if it is, because it's a shit idea. Just seen that it was made in 1999, how untranslatable is that? No one is like that, ever. It's a shit, shit film. I condemn whoever recommended to me, because I don't even remember.

P.S. I recognise all the cliché images of Brighton - such as the West Pier, but it's got to be done, amirite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: