Friday 26 June 2009

GOAWAY.

Why not go away? You are uninteresting and unimportant and so very annoying.
It makes me sad that too much of an issue would be made if I just deleted you - it's not worth the bother, it's only Facebook. But denying a friend request and then deleting someone is very different, particularly if you actually see the person around. 
You then have to deal with the awkward situation of them shouting, "WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME?!" or eviling you for no reason, or worse telling YOUR friends how much they don't like you just because you don't like them. Why do people always see reason to get along and pretend to be friends, it's just not necessary if you don't have anything in common with them. Mind you. it's particularly not worth it if the other party is an annoying twat either.

On another note, this Michael Jackson thing has me kind of freaked out. Who's to say it's not a hoax, it would be awesome if it was. It's not disrespectful to hope, it's just another way of not really wanting him to be dead, he is after all somebody's father and quite an important figure if you disregard how he was brought to disrepute - not that I think that's true anyway. 
It's definitely one of those "remember where you were when it happened" things though. I was just finishing up tidying the kitchen.

I am now fully moved out of my student accommodation for this year, it's times when I'm not at uni when I realise how much I dislike Portsmouth. At least, it's much better with students.
It took so, so long to tidy up that damn house, I hope not to move out of this next one and just to stay on for another year. All my stuff is now divided into two sections "using" and "not using", I want to use it all. I'm glad to be a Photography student, it makes me never forget that evidence taking is one of the fundamental uses of photography. I didn't forget to take photographs of the house as I left. Particularly Noorany's room, which is now even more of a shambles as Moon and I just dumped all his stuff in bin sacks and left it there. He still has a key, there is still quite a high possibility that he will return, he will be mad. I don't care though, he should have been around to at least tidy his own rubbish up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: