Monday 15 June 2009

Assortment.

These past few days have been a little bit boring but will probably pick up after today - I am off to Marwell Zoo tomorrow :)

Here are a few photographs I have taken these past few days, mainly it's been so dull because I've been a bit ill.
But the sun is shining now and we have the paddling pool out.

The largest group of motorcyclists I've seen up close in a long time. Spot the guy wearing clogs.






Found him under the paddling pool.

I really would like a pet dinosaur this size :(


Flood in the garden - it was so hot it dried up in like 15 minutes.







I picked this up from the carboot yesterday for £5, it works quite well and I am pleased with it. Works both with my Canon film SLR and my Nikon digital SLR, which is quite unusual but I'm not going to question it.


Expect to see photographs from the zoo up some time tomorrow or Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: