Saturday 27 June 2009

Damn you, Chinese gene!



I wish to have curly hair always but I cannot. It's probably the only thing left that annoys me about being half Chinese. I don't care how shallow this is.
I now have dream hair ♥

I am also looking forward to Jamie T more than ever, did I mention I won free iTunes Fest tickets in the end? Harrrh, I did, and so did my sister, so we have four, we are taking Moon and his brother and it will be a blast, the support is rubbish but will be worth it to dance to Sticks and Stones and others.. and be on TV. Can't believe we both won, it's so awesome. I've known for days, but I forgot I had no internets when I found out.
So now you're in the know.
He has a nice new track - EP out Monday yo.

1 comment:

  1. elsie belle necklace i see it i see itt

    and i am hideously jealous that you get to see jamie t
    i tried to see him at reading in 2007 but the crowd were far to rough and i had to leave the tent :(

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: