Wednesday 17 June 2009

Walk with the animals..

Marwell Zoo yo!

Just thought I'd upload these before I was overwhelmed with photographs from Brighton.

Marwell Zoo was actually quite good, despite its incredibly terrible accessibility.
Had to get a taxi from Eastleigh train station (which cost £10.50 on top of the £5.80 I'd already spent on the train) - then another £1.70 to get a bus back - which, despite there being a bus stop right outside the park, was another mile away anyway, would have missed the last bus were it not for a kind lady who happened to be going that way - don't ask.
Apparently the buses that DO go to Marwell Zoo only go and come back at 2 and half past 3.. So if your only access to the zoo was a bus, you're fucked.
I probably won't be going there again but it was quite a nice day out, it was a bit of a pity that all my favourite animals were sleeping but there were still some interesting ones, and it was a lovely day for it, in terms of weather. And I did get to see a tapir poop and stink out the entire house.. was quite horrific. And a huge sleeping tiger really close.

Anyway, here are my edited and selected images for this - Moon and I took some 300 odd photographs between us today, so count yourself lucky. Although this will kill the scrolling. Enjoy x

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: