Thursday 11 June 2009

Passed(!)

My first official degree year at Portsmouth University has been passed.
I'm so pleased, considering how nervous I was.

67% overall on my Gaze essay - nearly a first.. I got 60% on the presentation and 70% on the actual essay. So, so pleased, and I did much better than I thought I would with the other projects.
I guess things can only get better. It is a plus that these marks don't count towards the final degree grade though.
I really can feel myself improving and enjoying the idea of it more now, maybe I won't quit to do Media afterall.

Click here for photographs of my last few nights out with friends in Portsmouth.

I have booked tickets for my sister and I to go to Walking with Dinosaurs as Moon couldn't afford it. But I'm definitely going now, and I've gotten us some pretty decent seats, even if it was a bit pricey.

Now off to watch someone fail at Come Dine with Me.
Will put some actual work up soon, promise...
..weather was brilliant when I got up then it rained for about 3 hours, quite heavily too. June is bullshit. I hope it's not like this for Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: