Monday 22 June 2009

Until I get three hours to myself..

..here are some treats.

I've scanned in the two brooches I bought in Brighton at the weekend.

The cat one is from a vintage market stall ♥ and the deer is from Ju-ju.
I only scanned them to see what it would look like, and because I couldn't be bothered to create a further backlog of photographs. I think it looks pretty neat, I've seen this kind of thing done before, might give it a proper try at some point.

Credit to Meganwalden48 - Found at Flickr.com.

Here are some found images from Snoopers Paradise.
September 1971: Michael, Cheryl, David and Christopher.
Micheal - 18-12-64, Christopher 11-2-67, David 3-3-69, Cheryl 15-9-70



I just picked them up because I quite like them, it's a pity that my scanner hasn't picked up the detail of the slides because they look pretty good in real life.
I wish I'd stayed longer in Brighton, being chucked out of the hotel at 11 o'clock was quite annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, found your lovely blog by accidently clicking on the word mystery jets! haha, i really like your posts. The brighton one was really good, i love snoopers paradise. i myself have picked up some amazing pictures too! i love ju-ju, that brooch is nice too! seems you are also based in Portsmouth. Check out or blog if you've got the time, its 'Who's That Girl There'. its only just started, so keep checking back if you like what you see. xx thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: