Wednesday 10 June 2009

I'M REPTAR!!



I am currently obsessed with Walking with Dinosaurs, which, whilst involving buying The Sun, is brilliant. It's 10 years old and still impresses, which makes me horrifically angry about the epic fail that is Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus - I realise there could be a large difference in budget, but for film and a television series you wouldn't expect it to be that great and considering all the advances since 1999, you'd think an effort could have been made with MSVGO - but clearly not, I'm hating thrillers and horrors at the moment anyway though.


Here, have a photograph of some tasty breakfast.


I went down Albert Road today, it is really not very good, hopefully when the weather picks up I will take some more photographs, it's so gloomy, I'm not in the mood.

I'm trying to draw more... but I forgot my sketchbook for the near three hour long journey to East Grinstead for Moon's Fender interview yesterday.
Managed to get halfway through Rules of Attraction though, it's so good, I can't wait to start American Psycho.
I hope my tan stops fading. ☹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: