Saturday 27 June 2009

JM.

My mum mourns Michael Jackson, at least she's upset about it, this makes me feel a little bit sad about the whole thing.
Imagine an artist being around the whole time you've been able to experience music properly, and then suddenly they're gone after all the amazing things they've accomplished.
I'm just happy to appreciate him enough to not be crap about it...
I hope we don't feel like this about Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers in 50 years time...

Also, the programme Channel 4 threw together full of his video was tosh, they could have done a better job by at least showing Thriller properly, and he did way more than 5 good videos. I may even write a complaint. I wasn't even feeling that much allegiance to him before but Channel 4 has made me angry.

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: