Friday 5 June 2009

I have broken my chair.

Man I'm fat.
I'm probably not going to feel too great all day, please no more drinking.

Some nice things arrived in the post.

Little Big Planet are quite generous people it seems, I didn't even have to pay for this, I don't even think Little Big Planet is that great. What I really wanted was a SackBoy, but it's cool.

I do like that the t-shirt is designed by Kate Moross though, I love her, Add her on Flickr, she's good. It doesn't matter that she's friends with Zezi Ifore

Here are some photographs from the barbecue we had on Wednesday. It was quite nice, I'm glad that it was so hot, but then, I'm kind of glad that today the weather has cooled off. I'd imagine nursing this hangover in that level of heat would be unbearable.



The triptych makes me realise that I'm not too bad at selecting images that go together, although on the degree, it seems to be one of my weakest points. I think this is helping me to be a bit more critical of what I put in and what I leave out, I mean I know I put a lot more than most on this but I've left out so much more.
Hopefully a skill that will help next year as I progress with this.

I love the feeling that you get when you watch a new music video from a band you love for the first time. It's so nice that it's summer and everyone is releasing stuff. Jamie T made me feel like this too.

I really like this video, but it is a bit of a shame that they didn't include themselves, again - trying to promote a band this way must be pretty difficult, particularly as they are actually becoming bigger.

The other nice thing that came in the post was The Sims 3.

I know, I know, call me whatever, but I'm probably going to forever have a soft spot for these games. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but I cannot wait to play - particularly since this is the first time, probably ever, that I've actually had a computer good enough to play it properly without any restrictions.
Can't wait, I'll resurface in a couple of days, or will be made to to say a sad farewell to to everyone.. man...



And finally, booked my tickets for Sundae on the Common a couple of days ago - so that's another things I can tick off my list for summer plans. I'm bringing a picnic this year. Hope it's as hot as last year. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: