Saturday 7 November 2009

Homely.

Winter puts me in the mood for baking. This batch made the house smell so delicious.




Delicious and pink.
A message from the kitchen.

Chris' Room.

All Images, Ruth Johnston 2009 ©

I've worked a lot on the website tonight, it's coming along alright now I've worked out how to get dumb iWeb to do what I want rather than what the template says (although I'm basically only working around the template, not changing it).
Hopefully it will look good enough to show people soon.
I reckon it's basically going to be like this though, only with more specific, archived work, although I guess that makes sense really.
May actually consider paying for it, it's a toss up between that and MrSite. MrSite is only in the running because I get my own domain name, which is much more convenient.

I used my flash-gun for all of these, turns out I did know how to use it, I just didn't really try. I like the lighting in them, I want to try it out on something important real soon, maybe the light painting that I'll get round to when it's not wet and cold and I feel like wearing other clothes besides pyjamas. :\

Going to settle down and watch Reservoir Dogs now, I've been sat staring at this computer for too long. I'm still glad I stayed in, but it's dawned on me that this is the first time I'm in the house on my own at night, weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: