Monday 30 November 2009

Bump.

Having gone through all the Pixar Shorts now, THIS ONE is by far the best, probably one of the best bits of animation I've seen in a while. So lovely, I wish real-life things were that cute. ♥





Partly Cloudy (2009), Pixar ©

Two of my images are on the Vice Student photo channel - they didn't put in the other three. But I'm happy with two. There's not that many photos on there yet so I won't quite drown just yet - I'm on the first page today :)

Out of choice I'm still working on the Project Management RDB - typing and dragging and dropping pictures is much easier than cutting and sticking right now.
Nearly done, then I'm giving myself a break, I've been sat here since lunchtime, just doing work. Wahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: