Monday 16 November 2009

Everything is going swimmingly.

The meeting with everyone went great today, we have decided on our final invitation designs to send off to the printers, we just need to get information about the sponsors and the guest speakers - so we just need to sit and wait, and get the mailing list sorted. Easy.

I have my proposal to finish off this evening, it's sounding pretty good at the moment. I quite like being a good writer.

I've been to the gym - so I'm feeling less fat & pumped.

And the icing on the cake, my next Lovefilms are actually good ones. The Wrestler, Valkyrie and Slave. At least, I hope they're good, they've all been on my list for ages.

Just thought I'd post because I am so happy, not because I have any actual work.
Also, I re-watched Calvin Harris' Jedward stage invasion - brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: