Thursday 12 November 2009

Dressing up box.

I'd love to do a project out of this.
Maybe next semester with 'The Body' - I love dressing up!
Last night was 'OAP dress up night' @ Waster, I kind of dressed how I normally do, I don't even really buy stuff from charity shops anymore. Kind of looked like Ugly Betty before I put my hair up, that was pretty odd.
Apparently the glasses I was wearing were pretty shit-hot though, judging from the reaction that got... eugh.
Facebook album here to judge for yourself. ♥

Anyway, here are some photos I took of Moon and Long with my SLR before we went out, mainly because they had good costumes (no one else was dressed up anyway). I also wanted to test out my flash gun.


Badass.


This one is my favourite one.
I don't really like this one, but B&W was the only way to go...
Looks weird without the Redbull sign, but it was annoying.



The exhibition preparation stuff is going pretty well at the moment, I'm not too bothered that not everyone is turning up to the meetings because at least I am... I get to do the rough designs for the invitations. :)
Brief 2-wise, I've yet to start, I think I'm meant to write a proposal, I have 3 in mind.. I'll write all three, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: