Monday 30 November 2009

I'm feeling happy.

My research & development folder for Project Management 2 is looking much better than it was. Due to it having to be in PDF format (I'm doing it digitally), I've decided to split it into three separate files for ease of reading - otherwise everything just get's squashed into one massive file together and it makes it very unenjoyable to read.
I've written all my seminar notes into it, now all I have to do is actual research, which won't be too difficult, although I've seen a lot of people around who seem to have done LOADS.

I'm going through the Pixar shorts back catalogue. (1984-2009)
They're quite enjoyable but the early stuff is unbearable, it's amazing how far everything's come though. If you can guess what these stills are from I will look upon you fondly.



Back to work I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: